CANVax Presents: PHAC Webinar Series on COVID-19 Vaccines
CANVax hosts the Public Health Agency of Canada Webinars on COVID-19 Vaccines for Health Care Providers.
The Public Health Agency of Canada provides webinars for Health Care Providers (HCPs) on COVID-19 vaccines on emerging topics and COVID-19 vaccine guidance. Webinars target a diverse audience of health care providers including experienced, new and returning vaccine providers, and public health decision makers.
Register for upcoming webinars on this page. See below for the registration link in each session’s description. Webinars are live, recorded, include a moderated Q&A, and are available in English and French.
Webinar recordings are posted on this page and on CPHA’s YouTube page.
Stay tuned for future webinar dates.
NACI Recommendations on COVID-19 Vaccine Interchangeability
Date & Time:
Monday, June 21, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- To provide an overview of Canada’s National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI), and it’s role in COVID-19 vaccine planning
- To provide evidence for interchangeability of COVID-19 vaccines, including preclinical evidence, safety assessments and immunogenicity data
- To outline the NACI recommendations for interchangeability of authorized COVID-19 vaccines
- Annie Fleurant-Ceelen, RN, MScN, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Dr. Bryna Warshawsky, MDCM, FRCPC - Public Health Agency of Canada
- Dr. Shelley Deeks MD, MHSc, FRCPC, FFAFPM - National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI)
Past PHAC Webinars in collaboration with National Collaborating Center for Infectious Diseases (NCCID)
- PHAC: COVID-19 Variants and Vaccines (June 23, 2021)
- Addressing COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy in Clinical Practice (May 19, 2021)
- Recommendations of the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) on Extended Dose Intervals and Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccines (May 5, 2021)
- PHAC: COVID-19 Vaccine Emerging Issues Webinar: Vaccine-induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) (April 21, 2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccines Emerging Issues: Delayed Injection Site Reactions (March 11, 2021)
- COVID-19 Vaccines Planning for Immunization Clinics (March 1, 2021)
- PHAC: COVID-19 Vaccines Foundational Webinar (February 23, 2021)
- Emerging Issues on COVID-19 Vaccines: Allergies, Anaphylaxis and Low Dead Volume Syringes (February 10, 2021)
- Recommendations of the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) on the use of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (December 30, 2020)
- Recommendations of the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) on the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (December 18, 2020)
Last Reviewed: September 9, 2021