To help public health professionals working during the COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2) pandemic, we have created the following pages to help provide guidance in their effort to maintain immunization.
***Access Elsevier Coronavirus Research Hub for FREE (limited time offer)***
Elsevier coronavirus and Covid-19 related full text articles and chapters will be provided for as long as needed while the public health emergency is ongoing. Research tools and selected Virology and Infectious Disease Journals are open through January 31, 2021.
Steps to access full-text articles:
- Complete registration at https://www.elsevier.com/clinical-solutions/coronavirus-research-hub.
- Sign in to Science Direct at https://www.sciencedirect.com.
- Once logged in Science Direct, now you have Full-text access to all coronavirus and COVID-19 related articles. Note: certain articles may only be accessed through "Download PDF"
Below we have curated general COVID-19 resources.
General Resources on COVID-19
- #30 sec to check it out - Countering the Phenomenon of Fake News
- CUPA-tea - COVID-19 Epidemiology: the knowns and unknowns: Video Recording & Presentation
- Doctors Manitoba - Resources for Physicians-Don't put your health on hold
- Health Canada - COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
- Health Canada - COVID-19 E-Notifications
- Indigenous Services Canada - COVID-19: Indigenous awareness resources
- Immunize Canada - The CARD System For parents/caregivers
- Immunize Canada - The CARD System for Coping with fears and anxiety
- Media Smarts - Check First. Share After.
- Ontario Family Physicians - Unnerved by COVID-19?
- Ontario Health West - SW Non-Hospital Pandemic Response Table - Guide to Re-Opening Your Office: For Primary Care and Community Specialist
- Public Health Agency of Canada - Chief Public Health Officer of Canada's Report on the State of Public Health in Canada 2020
- Public Health Agency of Canada - COVID-19 National Dashboard
- Public Health Agency of Canada - Vulnerable populations and COVID-19 (Multiple languages available)
- United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - COVID-19 Information Metrics for Response Leadership's Decision Making
- World Health Organization - The WHO Academy’s COVID-19 mobile learning app
- World Health Organization - COVID-19: How to put on and remove personal protective equipment (PPE)
Last Reviewed: November 6, 2020